Thursday, March 20, 2008

Grand Lodge TV Ads

Living in the back end of beyond as I do, I don't see much in the way of local broadcast television, so I had to go looking for these ads on YouTube (thankfully, comments have been disabled on both of them, so you needn't be distracted by the ravings of semi-literate conspiracy wingnuts):



I think the video embedded above is a bit more effective than this one, although I personally did not ask to become a Freemason because I was searching for "greatness". Not that I am necessarily representative of the ads' target audience. (Now that I think about it, I'd be interested to know who the target demographic is - men in their early 20's? 30's?) I'd also be interested to hear what other Brothers (from Massachusetts or elsewhere) think of the "preparing for greatness" message as the way to get people knocking on the door.

No comments: